Become a Member
By becoming a member of the Lupus Alliance of America, Long Island/Queens Affiliate, you will help increase public awareness, support lupus education, and fund research leading to new lupus treatments and, ultimately, a cure.
- One year subscription to the Lupus NewsLink
- Notices of all upcoming meetings and events
- Monthly e-mail newsletter
As a member, the following services are also available to you:
- Lending library of books and videos on Lupus
- Brochures on lupus and the medications that are used to treat it
- A large resource library on other autoimmune diseases related to lupus
- Physician referral available from the Alliance office
- The Quality of Life Program, which offers financial assistance to those in need for things such as medical bills, medication, therapeutic devices, utility bills and more
- The Let Kids be Kids Program that offers free trips during the year to fun places around the local area to kids with lupus, as well as to kids whose parent or sibling has lupus, free of charge.
- Support groups for people with lupus and their families
- Participation in the LupusLine telephone counseling program
- Seminars designed to help people with Lupus and their families understand and cope with the disease