2012 Lupus Workshop Schedule
- Family Relationships and Lupus: An Open Panel Discussion. Saturday, April 28th, 2012.
- Relaxation and You, Date TBA.
These new lupus workshops will have a specific topic each time, as well as different speakers; and encourage interaction, questions & answers, and sharing personal stories and advice. We want these new workshops to not only help those living with lupus learn new skills to help them cope and take control of their disease, but also to meet others with lupus, share experiences, and hopefully make new friends.
Past Workshops Included:
- Eating Well with Lupus, Saturday, August 6th, 2011 at the Massapequa Bar Harbor Library.
- Understanding your Bloodwork, Saturday, September 10th, 2011, North Babylon Public Library.
- Using Writing and other Artistic Expressions to Cope, Saturday October 22nd, 2011 at the North Bellmore Public Library.
- Lupus, the Internet and You, Saturday December 3rd, 2011 at the East Meadow Public Library.
Be sure to keep your eye out for updates on when these new workshops will begin both on this page, on our facebook page, and in our e-newsletters, and member mailers.
Not friends with us on facebook yet? Please click here.
Want to become a member of our organization? Please click here.
Want to recieve our monthly e-newsletters? Please click here.